Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oct 6th food journal

Oy!! What a day! These early mornings at the gym are catching up to me. And my stupid phone ran out of minutes today (I have a tracfone) so I can't make calls, texts, anything. grrrrr....

Here's what I ate:

Breakfast: AE greek yogurt, coffee
Snack: fiber one bar
Lunch: Jimmy John's Beach club sandwich with no mayo on wheat. Handful (ok two handfuls) of Doritos
Snack: one small homemade chocolate chip cookie (homemade as in I bought them at the store, took them HOME, opened the package, put them in the oven and MADE them- it works, right?)
Dinner: (just cooking now at 7:30!) spaghetti, green beans and one large-ish sized glass of red wine (heart healthy!!)

Exercise: Did about 25 min of weight lifting with abs

The kids have been "showering" for the past 15 minutes.. any guesses as to whether or not they are actually clean?

Tomorrow will be a tough eating day. Lunch with my mom at a mexican restaurant (her choice, not mine, I go crazy there) and it's my husband and I's anniversary (11 years baby!) and we're going out to eat and for martinis. We'll see if I can post tomorrow :)

Have a great day!!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment