Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5th Food Journal

Quick update tonight... just got back from church. Today was a crazy day, came home a bit early from work so I could make a sandwich to eat tonight at church since I helped with the book fair (only spent about $25 there, so that's a victory for me!! I LOVE BOOKS!!), then had bible study til 8. I adore our bible study group, so even though things were busy it was all wonderful and fulfilling things.

Breakfast: 1/2 c. Kashi Go Lean cereal, AE Greek yogurt, coffee w/skim milk and splenda
Lunch: same big salad as yesterday
Snack: apple with about 15-20 almonds
Dinner: turkey sandwich on wheat w/cheese and tomato and 1 Tbs of ranch dressing---- then at church I splurged and had a big salad w/regular Ranch dressing (probably 3 Tbs) and croutons... I adore croutons. And also regular cheese on the salad. Not the best choice, but certainly not the worst.

Work out this morning: 30 min treadmill (speed work) and sit ups

All in all, a pretty good day. I resisted the siren call of Bee Bops at lunch and the urge passed.. thankfully! Mostly because I didn't want to have to write it down!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment